GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just drove home in my brand new Nox.

The only issue I have noticed so far is I can't pause iPhone playback. In this normal??

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I would be happy to look into this for you. In order to do further research, I will need the VIN for the vehicle. Please feel free to contact me via private message as well. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is nothing in the manual about pause/play. It only talks about the skip functions.

Is the 11 nox supposed to be able to do it? Can anyone confirm theirs work?

I don't feel comfortable posting the number online.

·
Registered
368 Posts
On my iPhone 3GS the iPod controls on the phone are disabled when attached to the Terrain USB port. The phone iPod functions are controlled by the Terrain. To pause the iPod, simply select another input source such as XM. To resume iPod play just select the iPod input source. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tdog said:
On my iPhone 3GS the iPod controls on the phone are disabled when attached to the Terrain USB port. The phone iPod functions are controlled by the Terrain. To pause the iPod, simply select another input source such as XM. To resume iPod play just select the iPod input source. Hope that helps.
Great idea for pause. My skip buttons work fine on the steering wheel and radio but pause does nothing. I definitely switch to radio and mute when I need to pause.

Again, thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quick update, pause still does not work. But I find that hitting the power is a one step solution. it pauses the phone playback.

Kinda solved. I still wish GM would release a software update, especially with all of the Siri issues.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've got an '11 Equinox and I listen to podcasts on the way to work. I have no issues at all pausing them with the pause button on the radio.

I have the nav system/infotainment. Maybe there is a difference in functionality depending on the radio?

·
Registered
87 Posts
iphone 4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts