GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Should our Forum Moderators ban the use of Customer Service threads/posts?

• Yes (out right)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (out right)

• Yes, I feel it ends up being more of a hinderance than helpful

• No, I feel it ends up being helpful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post what you deem appropriate,,,[/color]

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hhmm let me see, banning those whose job it is to assist with problems with dealers or vehicles. I think I'd have to think about that for a very long time . JMHO ;D

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
If we ban them, then who am I going to pick on?? ;D

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wrusprod said:
If we ban them, then who am I going to pick on?? ;D
LMAO[/color]

·
Registered
949 Posts
Speaking from my own personal experience with Tricia, etc.... We should keep them. Even if they only help a few people, they HAVE helped people here find resolutions on specific issues. My initial reason for contacting her was to get help with a horrible dealer not doing any work, after having the vehicle for 9 days and saying they had done several things, including test drives, however they had no information for me and the odometer hadn't budged. The fact that I contacted a customer service line attracted their attention and I started getting answers.

So, in my opinion, they should NOT be banned.

I feel like most of the problems people here have with "them" is actually with the case workers themselves. Tricia forwards the customer's complaint to a case worker, and the case worker is the actual person that the customer speaks with, etc, NOT Tricia. Most of the complaints I've heard here are about when the customer doesn't feel like they are getting anywhere with the case worker. People also complain about Tricia's frequent monotonous posting, everyone knows it, but it's a way to start a conversation with an unhappy customer and work towards a solution. Banning her ability to post wouldn't accomplish anything positive except our own personal enjoyment of not seeing her boring post anymore.

Which brings up another point... we CAN ignore people. If someone here has that big if an issue with seeing her posts, just ignore her.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts