GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was screwing around looking for updated vehicles to show on my Garmin. I was hoping to find a Terrain, but no luck. However, this site does have images for the Equinox and SRX, plus many others.

http://www.vehiclesforgarminnuvi.com/

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Seems to be first gen body styles on the Equinox/SRX.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
You guys have pretty good eyes. I couldn't pick out any particular model.

My Harley Roadtech 660 (Garmin) has a lot of those vehicles built in. After trying a few of them out, I always go back to the arrow. ;D

·
Registered
10,548 Posts
GARYD said:
You guys have pretty good eyes. I couldn't pick out any particular model.
Or, they hovered over the icon, and were told what each vehicle was supposed to represent ! ;D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RIT333 said:
Or, they hovered over the icon, and were told what each vehicle was supposed to represent ! ;D
Shhhh...don't tell anyone... ;)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Too late. ;D = I already went back and checked. Now I know .........and now RIT333 is in big trouble for gaving away the secret. Oh-OH

Now, the neat thing would be if you could change the color to match yours.........unless ...... I didn't stay long enough to find that too. ;D

·
Registered
10,548 Posts
GARYD said:
.........and now RIT333 is in big trouble for gaving away the secret. Oh-OH
I never would have made a very good spy - I have a big mouth.

·
Registered
626 Posts
GARYD said:
Now, the neat thing would be if you could change the color to match yours.........unless ...... I didn't stay long enough to find that too. ;D
Actually there's a link on that site that tells you how to create your own, if you're technical enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts