GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I've got the new Terrain, I'm looking to keep it clean and ding free where possible. Anyone find a source for custom made (ie., no cutting necessary) color coordinated by paint code side moldings? I prefer the type where color is integral to the material and not painted. Seems like a good add on idea. I've looked but not found a supplier that's not some "universal" fits anything type material.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SnowItch--Sent them an email on 2/19 and no response. The color codes they list for the Nox do have the GMC equivilent color code for Terrain. If anyone knows whether the doors are the same width between the Nox & terrain, I guess we'd be good to go. If you can, please post some pics so we can see how they look on the Nox.

·
Registered
10,228 Posts
I bought a painted spoiler from Sportwing over 10 years ago for my Maxima and it was a White Pearl (tri-color) and it looks like brand new 10 years later. I highly recommend them. I bought the Cardinal Red Rub Strips for my Equinox. Can comment on the color match because the car hasn't arrived yet, The Rub strips look nice in my bedroom !

·
Registered
10,228 Posts
No, I guess I should have used the term "side moldings". Again,their paint work is awesome. I told them that if I even needed a body part painted, I would bring it to them, if they were closer. Unbfortunatly, I think they are about a thousand miles away.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good info SnowItch. It may well be that the Nox & terrain are not compatible. In looking at the side view of each vehicle, there is a pretty dramatic difference and I suppose that would result in precisely your observation. I'll wait till something vehicle specific to the Terrain is available. Never fond of being the test mule anyway!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered these from www.spoilerandwingking.com and I really like the way they turned out. I had the dealer install them for free since they know us well because of our lemon Malibu we recently got rid of.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts