GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at my tire pressure display for the first time and noticed he numbers for each tire are like 245. Isn't it supposed to be around 35??

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**** metric system. I have a feeling if i change it, it will change everything (like trip odometer) to miles :/

·
Registered
265 Posts
I got up in the morning and turned my engine on and looked at my tire PSI screen and they were below 35 so i put air in each tire so they read 35......then drove like to the gymn and back and they were reading mostly 37..one 38 but it seemed to have went down..all reading 37 when hot..That seems ok eh??

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes, that is why all the manuals say to only check pressure when tires are cold. If checked hot, they will then be on the low side when cold.

·
Registered
93 Posts
methodfilter said:
**** metric system. I have a feeling if i change it, it will change everything (like trip odometer) to miles :/
Not sure I understand. Set it to U.S. units when you want to look at tire pressure, then just change it back to metric when you are done.

KJ

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
noncon said:
Not sure I understand. Set it to U.S. units when you want to look at tire pressure, then just change it back to metric when you are done.

KJ
That's exactly what I thought about doing. Thanks for the heads up though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts