1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
441 Posts
havent seen anything for the 2nd gen...1st gens mirrors match the VUE's in size, and multivex makes them for the VUE......maybe you could ask them about making them....multivexmirrors.com

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
I dont have a Nox yet.
But our 2010 Traverse- has the small convex mirrors built in. (interestingly the Acadia, Enclave, Outlook do not- though same mirror shape).
the mirror sits on the corner- the rest of the glass is typical. Very nice feature.
Dont know what the Nox mirror shape looks like...
but someone with an ingenious mind could get these to work?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gar187er said:
havent seen anything for the 2nd gen...1st gens mirrors match the VUE's in size, and multivex makes them for the VUE......maybe you could ask them about making them....multivexmirrors.com
Thanks, yeah it looks like they make mirrors for mostly older models. Maybe if enough of us here e-mailed them they might make some that would fit 2010 and newer Equinox/Terrain/SRX's.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Now they are standard on the 2012 models, you might be able to get just the glass from your dealer, couldn't hurt to ask them. The size of the mirros haven't change, just the intergration of the convex mirror in the upper corner.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
knack0125 said:
Now they are standard on the 2012 models, you might be able to get just the glass from your dealer, couldn't hurt to ask them. The size of the mirros haven't change, just the intergration of the convex mirror in the upper corner.
I'm very certain that you won't be able to obtain just the glass portion - the assembly will include the housing as well.

Which is interchangable so that is an option

Happy Motoring[/color]

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
POLRCUB said:
I'm very certain that you won't be able to obtain just the glass portion - the assembly will include the housing as well.

Which is interchangable so that is an option

Happy Motoring[/color]
www.gmpartsdirect.com 2012 terrain mirror Glass left $18.96
mirror Glass right $21.46

·
Registered
10,548 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
Interesting that they show it for a Terrain, but NOT an Equinox. I assume that they are the same. Will the same mirror fit on both the heated and non-heated ?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
My bad,, I should of added - for Canadians it MAY be sold as a whole assembly, GMPartsDirect and other webs do nothing for us unless we use a friend or relative in the US to freight forward through,, ;)[/color]

·
Registered
483 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
Is that for the non-heated or heated mirror? I am wanting to replace my 2011 (heated) drivers side also.

I also find it curious that the left and right are different prices since they are identical except being a mirror image (no pun intended). But GM does that sort of stuff all of the time.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Black Granite LTZ said:
Is that for the non-heated or heated mirror? I am wanting to replace my 2011 (heated) drivers side also.

I also find it curious that the left and right are different prices since they are identical except being a mirror image (no pun intended). But GM does that sort of stuff all of the time.
I'm thinking heating element is behind mirror glass itself and mirror snaps unto it
go to gmpartsdirect and look at the diagram

·
Registered
682 Posts
I do not know why GM won't see use just the glass.
We sure get ripped off here in Canada.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts