GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Daddie2k3 said:
does anybody have a the 2.4 SLT2 and chrome wheels or can you get that combo?
Yes you can get that option.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
If you're talking about the 18" wheels then yes...but I think you are required to also get the V6 if you move up to the 19".

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so are the 18 inch chrome the same price as the 18 inch machine on the slt2 because didnt see a price difference when i ordered but didnt want some suprise when the truck come and the saleman wasnt sure at all when i ordered so thats why i made this post

·
Registered
297 Posts
The chrome wheels are 19" and are available with the 4 cylinder. There are two 19" rim options...the $900 chrome clad aluminum and the $3600 cast chrome wheels.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i wonder what i will get when the saleman put down "18 inch chrome clad wheels"...either 18 inch machine regualar wheels or the 19 inch chrome clad seeing that there is not a 18 in chrome rim because i was hoping for smaller to keep my MPG's lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
Daddie2k3 said:
so i wonder what i will get when the saleman put down "18 inch chrome clad wheels"...either 18 inch machine regualar wheels or the 19 inch chrome clad seeing that there is not a 18 in chrome rim because i was hoping for smaller to keep my MPG's lol
Where did he write the "18 inch chrome clad wheels"? Some contacts have option areas.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well we went into some special office where they go onto the global site for dealers only and when picking out everything it had 18 inch chrome clad...WA(when available) so she(sorry meant to say saleswoman lol) checked it and when she wrote all the features on the manual order sheet for me to have proof of my $1k down payment to place order because they said they will not build without

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
jstpsntym said:
The chrome wheels are 19" and are available with the 4 cylinder. There are two 19" rim options...the $900 chrome clad aluminum and the $3600 cast chrome wheels.
You're right and I guess GM changed that for the 2011 models. For the 2010's you couldn't do the "build your own" on the Chevy site with the 2.4l and 19" wheels without also ticking off the option for the 3.0 V6.. but now I see that you can. In fact I remember a post on another forum where someone wanted to have the 19" wheels along with the 4cyl with his 2010 LTZ...and the dealership had to do the swap after delivery.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Daddie2k3 said:
So i guess i will get them for free if they are going to swap??
What? Unless the dealer is doing you a favor just to make a sale (or cover a mistake) then you'll have to pay for the upgrade just like everyone else..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts