GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just picked up my 2011 cardinal red 2LT equinox and I'm debating getting the chrome mesh grille. Does anyone have pictures or know where i can see pictures of what it looks like on the cardinal red??? Thanks!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Mjbutler said:
It's on its way ... hope it looks as good as it does on all the other colours :)
do you have a pic or a link of which grille you are referring too. I have a few pics of grilles on the red.

·
Registered
977 Posts
You get the snap on or a new grill. I put a snap-on grill on my Mocha Nox and it looks great. I posted pictures a while ago.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Verrrrrry nice MJ.......isn't doing mods fun??? Make it your own!
I did the snap on grill and think the grill mods make the cars just SNAP ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haole Da Kine said:
BTW, How long and how much aggravation was it to install ? I just paid the shop an extra $67 to install it.
It took about 45 mins-an hour and not a single curse word from my husband :thumb: He said it was pretty simple to install.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Someone did a best offer on ebay and believed got it shipped for $85. So do a search on the vehilce and chrome grill and you'll see a few sellers

·
Registered
361 Posts
where can you get a chrome mesh replacement grille? all the ones i see here are snap on over the old grille. I am more interested in removing the bumper cover and doing a front grille like this photo

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts