GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen chrome bug deflectors for the 2010 equinox?
I think it would look great!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
hi ,

Stampede Products # 2047-8 is the part # . Waiting for mine (been on order for approx 2 months) brand new production as GM acccessories only has smoke color. Have a look on Stampede's web site !!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Where are these chrome ones in stock at ? A quick google search only shows one place and $110.95/ free shipping. Chrome or not, still seems a little high for a bug guard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Haole Da Kine said:
Where are these chrome ones in stock at ? A quick google search only shows one place and $110.95/ free shipping. Chrome or not, still seems a little high for a bug guard.
stampedeproducts.com/Dealers.asp

Went threw a the first few online dealer links on the stampede website and the lowest I saw was 99.99 with free shipping. But I did not go through them all. I can tell you that Stampede does not chrome in house and it's not a cheap or fast process, it normally takes a few months to turn chrome parts out the door.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Just going to pick up our chrome deflector , will try to post pic when installed ! Ordered from "Stampede Products"
:thumb:

·
Registered
978 Posts
bigb12359 said:
Hi ,
Sorry , had health issue , will try to post pics. Chrome deflector is hot !!!!! :cheers: :thumb:
Just an FYI...as of this time/date...you only have 3 posts...you'll need 2 more to be able to post pics although if you subscribe to a "hosting service" you might be "good to go" even now...

·
Registered
978 Posts
Haole Da Kine said:
All I see is a bunch of code.
I seen the pics twice now (second time after your post)...just left clicked :thumb:

Looks great bigb12359

·
Registered
116 Posts
MOCHANOX said:
I seen the pics twice now (second time after your post)...just left clicked :thumb:

Looks great bigb12359
Well I just tried 2 different browsers both show those links as text files, Maybe it's a MAC thing :shrug:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts