GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
You need to revise your signature to exclude the word 'chrome'. There certainly is enough on your Terrain to impress the neighbours.

All kidding aside, they look great.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Agree...looks great, now fix your siggy :cheers:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Neighbors still not impressed because they know it's all plastic .......aftermarket chrome

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
Neighbors still not impressed because they know it's all plastic .......aftermarket chrome
Get your wheels plated in sterling silver...that ought to do the trick. :thumb:

·
Registered
10,413 Posts
Re:

jacko9six said:
If I don't have something nice to say, I won't say anything
Good one !

:rofl:

·
Registered
270 Posts
i have to laugh, when i got my first car when i was a kid back in 87, i didnt want any chrome. it was like the plaque. when i got a ram 1500 4 yrs ago, i had to have chrome. 4 vehicles later, 14 nox with chrome package, i cant get enough. its like an addiction. now add fake wood trim.... sorry wont go there.... 05 town and country phase. :clap2:

-john

·
Registered
497 Posts
I like Chrome Wheels but thats where it stops! Not big on Chrome door handles, mirror covers, bumpers, door pillars, and so on! Prefer PTM(Painted To Match), looks classier IMO...

·
Registered
270 Posts
for me its a matter of the color of the vehicle. some colors dont look good with chrome others do. i draw the line with door handles, not the whole handle area, half mirrors and wheels. if it dosent come with those i gotta add them. on the tungsten metallic it looks nice, which i what i have. chrome door strips, molding, pillar covers is over kill imho. cant stand chrome on the inside. i tolerate the chrome gear shift bezel and door handles. chrome can be easily overdone and it will spoil the looks. i like how they did chrome on the ltz, not too much, but enough to standout.

-john

1 - 10 of 10 Posts