GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have finally decided to order an LTZ 4 cyl. with moonroof and chrome package, now the hard part is choosing colours. I would really like red, but which one? Cardinal Red is nice, but I'm also attracted to the Crystal Red tintcoat but that one is an extra charge. Interior would likely be black leather or the jet black/brownstone leather. I'd love to hear your thoughts on either red with the jet black/brownstone combination. I haven't seen this in person, in my mind it looks good, but I'm second guessing myself. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
I have Black Leather with the Cardinal Red. In 2010, that was the only Red available, but I'll bet the Tintcoat would look awesome with black.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, thanks, now that I've slept on it, I think black is the best choice for crystal red. A white exterior is my second choice and that would look great with the jet black/brownstone interior. Next car!

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
pattyk said:
Yes, thanks, now that I've slept on it, I think black is the best choice for crystal red. A white exterior is my second choice and that would look great with the jet black/brownstone interior. Next car!
Post some pictures when you get it !

·
Registered
196 Posts
Owning my first black interior in many years, I like it, BUT it really gets marked up easily !. I have marks everywhere, they wipe off ok and don't seem to be permanent. Also, seems that the plastic is very soft, I hope it still looks good in a few years.

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
EquinoxFF1063 said:
Owning my first black interior in many years, I like it, BUT it really gets marked up easily !. I have marks everywhere, they wipe off ok and don't seem to be permanent. Also, seems that the plastic is very soft, I hope it still looks good in a few years.
My black leather looks just as good as the day we bought it - but we are empty nesters. The rear seat has on;y been used 3 times. Plus, I don't notice it being hot in the Summer. I would do the same all over again - given the chance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I'm ordered my Crystal Red Equinox and am wondering how long of a wait most of you have had for yours. We placed our order with the dealer just over 4 weeks ago and still no build date, is that typical?

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
pattyk said:
Well, I'm ordered my Crystal Red Equinox and am wondering how long of a wait most of you have had for yours. We placed our order with the dealer just over 4 weeks ago and still no build date, is that typical?
It typically takes 6 to 8 weeks form the time an order is placed for the vehicle to reach the dealership. Do you have an order number? Please feel free to contact me privately and I can look into this for you. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts