GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found the Chevy MyLink web page for the Equinox, it has some good info for all who would like to know some more about what it can and cannot control and hopefully go a long way in helping to answer some of the questions that we all have been wondering about. Here's the web page, happy reading!! Sorry, but I could not post a direct link. myconnectedradio.com/web/chevrolet/home

·
Registered
118 Posts
I also checked this out for the first time today. I logged on using my OnStar logon, registered my VIN, and prayed for an update. Went to the download update page and was presented with a "There is no Update at this time" message. I've got a 2012 1LT 'Nox with the convenience package and "ColorTouch" radio. I suggest anyone else hoping for a MyLink update go and register and see if they luck out.

And yes, I do know that there is an additional bluetooth unit between the ColorTouch and the MyLink, but I'm still hoping that some of the other features, like advanced voice control, still find its way down to me.

you can also access using www.chevrolet.com/mylink , it will auto-direct you to the new website.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I have read so far is that you will need to log in and download any updates to your usb storage device or phone, next pair your phone to the vehicle, after pairing is complete, now you can upload the updated info to the audio system while the vehicle is running with the gear in park.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tried today.... it says NO radio can be found for my VIN.. any ideas????? it works fine, I have XM working...... and want updates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts