GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used Chadwicks Triple play on the terrain last year in early fall and was amazed with the results. Was my first time using a waterless detailing setup. Very pleased for the results.

·
Registered
89 Posts
No, I've never heard of nor used Chadwick's. Looks good though. Flakes pop like sealant was used on the paint. More important, from what I can tell you keep your paint in good condition, therefore your Terrain will look good no matter what product you decide to use.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i used to wash with regular meguiars soap from walmart and a hose with well water. dry with a synthetic shamoi. We bought the car used with about 14,000 miles on it or so. no idea what was used prior to our purchasing. Excited to use it again this spring in a few weeks once i order some more. But i do tend to keep new englands lovely sodium chlorideish stuff off the car as soon as possible from when they use it on the roads. Wash will get it looking clean but not as deep as with Chadwicks. I might try using a ceramic coating on it after I Chadwick it. See how money is at the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts