GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen all the threads about the Chevy Camaro wheels fitting on the Terrain and the 'Nox. But nothing about center caps for Terrain owners. Well I got some 18" Camaro wheels for my Terrain and, after poking around found out that the center cap is 2 1/4 in. It turns out that the 2018-Present (2nd gen Terrain) has the same size center cap. If the 20" wheels have the same size center cap then you can buy some for the 2nd gen Terrain and finally have the GMC logo on it. They fit in my 18" wheels just fine.

Polished

Brushed

Brushed w Red

Black

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wow, they are mighty proud ($$) of those center caps, I'd be sure of the fit & then check eBay.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, they are mighty proud ($$) of those center caps, I'd be sure of the fit & then check eBay.
Yeah, they are kind a pricey for 1 cap. I actually went with the black center caps from them because when I would search around I would stumble onto a bigger center cap for the Sierra. I didn't want to take any chances. Plus those sites actually give the specs of those caps so everyone has something to go on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts