GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many of you guys watch CarTech reviews..but they are by far my FAVORITE review videos.

The host focuses of technology (navigation, and cool gadgets and stuff).

here is the terrain..but most of it would apply to the equinox as well.

Car Tech 2010 GMC Terrain review

·
Registered
830 Posts
He is talking about a 3.6L and the Terrain have a 3.0L...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SuperMat64 said:
i noticed that too..
oh well

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
I've seen numerous things in reviews that make me question how thorough some of these "reviewers" are. Things like the Motorweek host standing in front of a Traverse while he's talking about the new Equinox, another review suggesting that the 3.0 V6 is available on the Terrain but not the Nox, etc..

·
Registered
830 Posts
NoobNox said:
I've seen numerous things in reviews that make me question how thorough some of these "reviewers" are. Things like the Motorweek host standing in front of a Traverse while he's talking about the new Equinox, another review suggesting that the 3.0 V6 is available on the Terrain but not the Nox, etc..
You can take some comments/suggest about the cars in the reviews but you should never take those infos as cash.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yep, he's obviously a tech guy and not a car guy. And, he didn't do that great on the tech either. CNet has really sucked in the reviews of many things lately. Sad to see them trash this great vehicle.

·
Registered
52 Posts
djmodifyd said:
I don't know how many of you guys watch CarTech reviews..but they are by far my FAVORITE review videos.

The host focuses of technology (navigation, and cool gadgets and stuff).

here is the terrain..but most of it would apply to the equinox as well.

Car Tech 2010 GMC Terrain review
Now I like that!!! I wish they had a video on the nav that went into more detail but this was the best I have seen so far. Thanks for posting it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts