GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I test drove and considered every CUV in that shootout except for the Subaru, Kia and Dodge. Many of the things the testers noticed also stood out to me....and I'm surprised that a simple interior redesign was enough to put the Dodge Journey in second place. ??? I started my shopping with every intention of getting an import CUV...but I'm glad I didn't totally disqualify the domestic offerings because the Nox (2010 and later) is truly the overall best of the bunch currently.

Others that I test drove were the Nissan Murano and Ford Edge which were nice and compared better to the Equinox, but too expensive (and thirsty) for what you're getting.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Guess the only thorn in the side is the poor milage...
The torque from the V6 helps alot in a higher MPG than the I4 in that regard also [/color]

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OnxBear said:
Guess the only thorn in the side is the poor milage...
The torque from the V6 helps alot in a higher MPG than the I4 in that regard also [/color]
I have only had mine since Nov. so I will not even consider checking the mileage till spring. My DIC says just under 20 mpg, but we do mostly city or around town driving. I plan on switching to synthetic oil soon, I have over 2000K mi. on it. Winter mileage sucks not matter what you drive.

·
Registered
378 Posts
This article certainly made it easy to recommend the Equinox to my friends. Instead of posting links to specific reviews or links on a forum just send the link above and you are set.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts