GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Does anyone know if you can buy a cargo shelf? I saw one thread where a member built one, however I can't locate the thread anymore.

·
Registered
441 Posts
you thinking of mine?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Are you talking about something like the shelf thing that was in the first gen Nox? If you have a 2010/2011 Nox than I don't there are the "notches" needed for the shelf..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually it would be a shelf that goes from side to side in the back resting on the wheel hubs.

Thanks for the pic gar, but the one I remember the guy had built one and had his golf clubs resting on them similar to how I described above.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
WormBrnr said:
Actually it would be a shelf that goes from side to side in the back resting on the wheel hubs.

Thanks for the pic gar, but the one I remember the guy had built one and had his golf clubs resting on them similar to how I described above.
That's pretty much exactly what the first gen Nox had, and I think there were even fold out legs to make it a small table or something. The problem is that the first gen Nox had two equal wheel hub humps...but our latest gen has a larger one where the subwoofer resides.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NoobNox said:
That's pretty much exactly what the first gen Nox had, and I think there were even fold out legs to make it a small table or something. The problem is that the first gen Nox had two equal wheel hub humps...but our latest gen has a larger one where the subwoofer resides.
That would be a nice option to be able to purchase, the cargo area is extremely limited which is fine most of the time. The problem with making a shelf is there is no good way to get it in there. Coming at it from either side is challenging due to the widest part is right in the middle. I'm trying to fashion hinges in it of some type.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts