GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the SLT-2 but am concerned there isn't enough room in the back to store golf clubs without having to put a seat down or slide the rear seat all the way up. Can anybody help me out with their experience?

·
Registered
10,396 Posts
Since all golf clubs and bags are different size, why not bring them to a dealer and try it out for yourself.

·
Registered
407 Posts
There is a decent amount of space in the back, my only complaint is that the space narrors a bit becuase of the wheel wells. We have a double seat chariot for the kids and it fits in the back just fine although it does not leave a lot of room for anything else. I have yet to put clubs in the back but now that the weather has started to get nice it is time to try.

I thinking about getting one of those pods for the roof to add to the space for trips.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I put the Golf clubs in the back of the Terrain for the first time yesterday.

With the rear seat ALL the way back I could get my clubs in at an angle but had to take out the driver. With the seat forward about 2" I could get them in there with the driver. Little dissapointed I cant lay them straight across but its to be expected in a smaller car.

Still, well worth the little hassel to put clubs in the car once a week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts