GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cargo mat liner question

Does anyone have the husky and/or WeatherTech cargo liner that could measure the dimensions?

Thanks,

Donny

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: cargo mat liner question

I actually just ordered a WeatherTech so when it comes in I'll get you some measurements...

·
Registered
60 Posts

dogger37 said:
Does anyone have the husky and/or WeatherTech cargo liner that could measure the dimensions?

Thanks,

Donny
I have it and what is there to measure? It goes right to the edge of the opening in the rear and both sides and depending on where you have the 2nd seat located it either goes flat or in my case with the rear seat all the way back it flips up about 6 inches. Sorry its outside and snowing hard or I'd have measured it but since it fills the back area from all edges you should be able to measure yourself. Also follows the contours on both sides if that helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts

Does anyone have the Husky model? I am also looking into this for my dog. She tends to slip on the plastic panel piece that butts up against the rear seat. Husky is alot cheaper than the alternative. Opinions?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts

The plastic cargo liners (Husky or WeatherTech) aren't going to give her much added traction.
I would head down to your nearest Carpet 'Superstore' and by a carpet end that matches the interior rug, as best as possible, and glue or use double sided tape to hold it in place.

Then there's no chance on her slipping, since she is accustomed to the carpet in the back already.
JMO ;)

amartins02 said:
Does anyone have the Husky model? I am also looking into this for my dog. She tends to slip on the plastic panel piece that butts up against the rear seat. Husky is alot cheaper than the alternative. Opinions?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

I and a couple other forum members bought a liner on E-Bay that covered from wheel well to wheel well and up the back of the rear seats, so when the seats were folded down, the liner completely covered the whole seat backs. The cost was $79 including shipping. It was made of some type of rubber compound so it wasn't slippery at all. That was the only spec my wife didn't like because she couldn't slide the groceries very easy. I just checked E-Bay and couldn't find that ad. Maybe someone kept their receipt and can tell you how to contact the seller. I can't imagine they are out of buisness already. Anyone know if E-Bay keeps a record of all your bought items?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Check on the Ebay cargo liner and the person selling them is out of business. The info they have regarding the liners was that they are no longer selling them and if you ordered one and didn't recieve it they are sorry. Sounds like it was a shady operation

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

GARYD said:
I and a couple other forum members bought a liner on E-Bay that covered from wheel well to wheel well and up the back of the rear seats, so when the seats were folded down, the liner completely covered the whole seat backs. The cost was $79 including shipping. It was made of some type of rubber compound so it wasn't slippery at all. That was the only spec my wife didn't like because she couldn't slide the groceries very easy. I just checked E-Bay and couldn't find that ad. Maybe someone kept their receipt and can tell you how to contact the seller. I can't imagine they are out of buisness already. Anyone know if E-Bay keeps a record of all your bought items?
I paid using PayPal and as dogger37 states:

Check on the cargo liner and the person selling them is out of business. The info they have regarding the liners was that they are no longer selling them and if you ordered one and didn't recieve it they are sorry. Sounds like it was a shady operation
I don't know if it was a shady operation but if you paid, you should be able to charge back to PayPal or Visa (MasterCard, whatever the case may be) if you didn't receive your order.

From E-Bay:
This listing (120545657429) has been removed, or this item is not available.
From my PayPal account:

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: 519-770-0848

Total Amount:
-$75.19 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$75.19 USD (equals -$77.06 CAD)
Date:
Mar 27, 2010
Time:
17:10:31 PDT
Completed

Conversion from:
-$47.18 CAD
Conversion to:
$44.75 USD
Exchange rate:
1 Canadian Dollar = 0.948495 U.S. Dollars

Item # Item Title Qty Price Subtotal
120545657429 GMC TERRAIN 09-10 CARGO LINER TRUNK MAT DIE#209BGb 1 $75.19 USD $75.19 USD

Shipping & Handling via Standard International Flat Rate Shipping - US
(includes any seller handling fees): --
Shipping Insurance : --
Total: $75.19 USD

Too bad, it is a nice product IMHO and we rec'd it nicely packaged in 2-3 business days if memory serves.
They also threw in something called a dash mat, a little smaller than an old mouse pad and kind of a sticky, foamy rubber on both sides.
No idea what it's for, guess I'll try sticking it to the dash one day for giggles.
Pictures of the liner:

http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=13

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

gearhead, they said that mat was for the cubby hole under the radio. Thats where I have mine.
And yes it is a great liner, I love it. Sad to hear that they went bust-I don't think they were a shady operation. Probably just a target of the bad economy. Maybe they sold it too cheap??

·
Registered
1,085 Posts

GARYD said:
gearhead, they said that mat was for the cubby hole under the radio.[/color] Thats where I have mine.
And yes it is a great liner, I love it. Sad to hear that they went bust-I don't think they were a shady operation. Probably just a target of the bad economy. Maybe they sold it too cheap??
Well duh is me!
;D
It's sitting in my desk drawer, I'll have to try that out!
Thanks GARYD!

·
Registered
12 Posts

Thanks for the suggestions. I thought about lining it with some carpet and double sided carpet tape. But I also want the functionality of the waterproof liner. Then I would just throw the dog pillow on top of that. I'm just wondering if the Husky model is any good though.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

I bet either the Husky or the Weathertech liner is a good product. Look for one on sale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts