GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to order a cargo liner off of e-bay, like the one SnowItch saw. It's made in Canada. it covers the floor and goes up the back of the rear seats. Has anyone already purchased one of these and what do you think of it? It's $79 with free shipping. Any other alternatives?
I'm also ordering a set of WeatherTech front floor protectors.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ordered cargo mat, They said they will ship Monday. Hope it's fits OK. Looked like it did in the picture.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I went with the Husky Cargo Liner for about the same price, and I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have Husky Liners in my current car (2005 Durango). I will be getting them again for my Terrain thats on order.
The carpet under the liners look 100% new after 5 years. I looked at the weathertech's but the holes in them for the carpet anchors will let water get through. Not good if you get snow on your feet and then it melts in the car.

I cant say enough about the Husky Liners. They are a requirement in any car I own!

Bocks

·
Registered
63 Posts
I got my huskyliner floor mats and cargo protector today. Very impressed. Now if I only had my Terrain!! LOL Only 4 more weeks to go!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the cargo liner last night after only ordering it Friday. Hopefully my Husky liners come as quick.
Put it in and was very happy with the look and the fit. Looks just like the picture on e-bay. I really like the way it goes up the back of the rear seats. It fits between the top of the seat and the cargo cover. When the seats are lowered the cover follows and rests on top of the seats with no gaps. It seems very light weight, but they say it is very pucture proof and resistant to gas and other chemicals. Only time will tell but so far I'm very pleased.

·
Registered
53 Posts
GARYD said:
Got the cargo liner last night after only ordering it Friday. Hopefully my Husky liners come as quick.
Put it in and was very happy with the look and the fit. Looks just like the picture on e-bay. I really like the way it goes up the back of the rear seats. It fits between the top of the seat and the cargo cover. When the seats are lowered the cover follows and rests on top of the seats with no gaps. It seems very light weight, but they say it is very pucture proof and resistant to gas and other chemicals. Only time will tell but so far I'm very pleased.
You wouldn't be able to post a pic of it by chance would you? Along with the link to where you purchased it from? WOuld be much appreciated.

TG

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
GARYD said:
Put it in and was very happy with the look and the fit. Looks just like the picture on e-bay. I really like the way it goes up the back of the rear seats. It fits between the top of the seat and the cargo cover. When the seats are lowered the cover follows and rests on top of the seats with no gaps.[/color] It seems very light weight, but they say it is very pucture proof and resistant to gas and other chemicals. Only time will tell but so far I'm very pleased.
I've been thinking of getting a cargo liner.
Which position do you keep the rear seats in most of the time?

There's been occasion when I've had to move our rear seats up towards the front as far as possible and wondered how the cargo liner would look?

As TerrainGirl has mentioned, maybe you can take some pictures and post them up?
I know I'm asking a lot, but if you could mention which position the rear sets are in, or perhaps take pictures with the rear seats in various fore/aft and up/down positions, I'm sure you'd get a round of applause and many thanks from the Members here for what that's worth!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The seats are all the way back. If I wasn't such a idiot when it comes to posting pictures, I'd do it. One of these days I'll figure it out....maybe this weekend. Likewise on forwarding "links". I'll try that one now. It was on e-bay.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think my pictures would be that much more revealing then the ones here. It is showing a Terrain.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
GARYD said:
The seats are all the way back. If I wasn't such a idiot when it comes to posting pictures, I'd do it. One of these days I'll figure it out....maybe this weekend. Likewise on forwarding "links". I'll try that one now. It was on e-bay.
Excellent pics, thanks for the link and info Gary D.
I think there's a "how to post a picture" somewhere on the forum, or I'll do a how to sometime.
Essentially all you do is look to the left of where you're typing.
You'll see "Additonal Options".
click the "+", then where it says "Attach", click "Browse" and select the pictures form your computer or USB stick and "Post".

BTW, that is one very slick Cargo Liner!!!
I think our Terrain will soon be wearing one!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the info on how to post a picture, it sounds too easy. Doesn't the picture have to be only so many bits(size)?

·
Registered
265 Posts
OK do you really like this Liner vs the Husky liner?? Is it a good fit?? I am ready to buy..

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I haven't seen the Husky liner, so I can't comment on it, but I do like this one. It fits perfectly and goes up the back of the rear seats so wnen you lower the seats, the liner covers that area also. Does the Husky liner do that? I don't know.

I am going out and take some pictures now...hopefully I won't have a problem posting them.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It worked.
Now can somebody tell me how to add a picture for my avitar.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Excellent, I'm sold.
Thanks for the great pics, GARYD.

Couple things worth considering that may not matter to some but do in our case:

1) we'll have to cut some holes out for a booster seat top tether, no biggie
2) I'd possibly like to cut the seam down the 60/40 split. It seems like it's fairly easily done. Any opinions on this GARYD or anyone else?

#1 is a must, #2 is just food for thought...

Also, as posted above, anyone have a link to or pics of the Husky Cargo Liner?

EDIT: found husky cargo liner for Terrain here:

http://www.huskyliners.com/Custom%20Molded%20Floor%20Liners?ct=29&d=2&dt=30

Husky site states "not exactly as shown" and quotes this:

TECH POINTS:
Cargo liner featuring our new WeatherBeater styling. Note that 2nd row seat of the Equinox is adjustable front-to-back. This cargo liner provides coverage for area behind 2nd row of seats with the 2nd seat adjusted to it "full back" position. Will fit with or without optional subwoofer which does not affect the size of the cargo area.
[/color]

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am sold Also..Just ordered one..got the 10% and Free Ship...Looks like a real good fit...I am sure I will be happy...Thanks for the pics...

1 - 20 of 79 Posts