GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a cargo area liner that goes up the aft seats so when I lay them down for the dog the seat backs are covered also. Maybe even something that goes up the sides also?

Anyone have a link to go to?

Brad5016

·
Registered
830 Posts
www.huskyliners.com are very good and you have also the choice for www.weathertech.com

but i think, that husky are the only one that make a custom one for the terrain/nox.

i have the husky liners in the cargo and in the terrain and i really love them !

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
brad5016 said:
I'm looking for a cargo area liner that goes up the aft seats so when I lay them down for the dog the seat backs are covered also. Maybe even something that goes up the sides also?

Anyone have a link to go to?

Brad5016
You can check out the photo gallery here:

http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=13

There is a thread on where to order from e-bay.

Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GMC-TERRAIN-09-10-CARGO-LINER-TRUNK-MAT-DIE-209BGb-/120566434700?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1251cb8c#ht_2568wt_941

That's where I got the ones in the pictures from, delivered in like two-three days.
They do cover the back of the rear seats, but tend to flop down if you don't have a cargo cover.
Very happy with them so far.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I prefer those from husky liners that the ones on ebay. I had one of ebay cargo liners on my old car and they were not as protectiv as the husky liners

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
I prefer those from husky liners that the ones on ebay. I had one of ebay cargo liners on my old car and they were not as protectiv as the husky liners
Indeed the husky liners have been discussed here before in a favourable light.
The only reason I mentioned the ones from e-bay was cuz the OP was looking for something to cover the back of the rear seats, which I don't believe the husky liners do.
;)

·
Registered
830 Posts
gearhead said:
Indeed the husky liners have been discussed here before in a favourable light.
The only reason I mentioned the ones from e-bay was cuz the OP was looking for something to cover the back of the rear seats, which I don't believe the husky liners do.
;)
Yes you are right.

Maybe he can use a bathtub ? :)

I use the husky liners and i have an 80 pounds Boxer and this is really perfect. I am wondering wich dog bleed he have for the need of covering the back seats and the sides...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
Yes you are right.

Maybe he can use a bathtub ? :)

I use the husky liners and i have an 80 pounds Boxer and this is really perfect. I am wondering wich dog bleed he have for the need of covering the back seats and the sides...
Bathtub, good one!
;D
Maybe brad5016, who hasn't returned as of his OP, has several dogs.
He wants to lay the seats flat which leads me to believe it's a couple/three 140 pound Rottweilers or maybe a pack of Huskies for the next iditarod race!
:eek: 8) :D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I have the same one as gearhead that I got from e-bay. I love it. Tried velcro to hold up against back seat. Worked for awhile, but the heat unglued it. Tried epoxing velcro to back of liner ....wouldn't adhear for a second(what's this liner made out of). Thinking of sewing velcro to back of liner...that should take care of it. Worked great when it worked. You can also fold it under.
We have Golden Retreivers and so far no damage to liner, but cargo net is destroyed. LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, no pack of dogs. Just one black lab. But we go on lots long road trips and he likes to have room and his head out the window sometimes so if I lay the seats down he can have his room. Also if the seats are up and we go hiking or swimming he gets dirty and I want to protect the whole cargo area.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
brad5016 said:
No, no pack of dogs. Just one black lab. But we go on lots long road trips and he likes to have room and his head out the window sometimes so if I lay the seats down he can have his room. Also if the seats are up and we go hiking or swimming he gets dirty and I want to protect the whole cargo area.
Black labs, beautiful breed!
Unfortunately for me, our area is not the best for larger breeds, plus the wife is home to care for the pets so it's her choice for the most part and she prefers smaller dogs right now.
We have a 14 pound yorkie and 4 month old shih-tzu.

The yorkie jumped out the passenger window couple summers ago while I was driving to pick up one of the kids from a sleep over.
He saw a couple yellow labs playing loose in someone's yard and wanted to join them!

I was doing 25 mph in a residential area.
My heart stopped, I slammed on the brakes and blasted the horn.
Luckily he landed on some grass so he was OK except his heart was going 200 beats/min.
Anyway, sorry bout the thread jack.

Whatever liner you choose will be a vast improvement over nothing, be it blankets or as we did, rubber and original floor mats to just line the cargo area until the custom liner came in.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I don't think there is anything to cover the side panels, so you will just have to get out the good old soap and water for them.
Our Goldens love to lick the rear window for some unknown reason. I am buying stock in Windex. LOL
If I have the rear window defogger on will it shock them? :eek:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
GARYD said:
I don't think there is anything to cover the side panels, so you will just have to get out the good old soap and water for them.
Our Goldens love to lick the rear window for some unknown reason. I am buying stock in Windex. LOL
If I have the rear window defogger on will it shock them?
[/color] :eek:
LMAO!!!
;D :eek: 8)

Carver said:
A product worth considering to restrain and protect http://www.ruffrider.com/history.html
Good info, thanks Carver!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cleaning dog drool from door side panels. My 07 Sierra has textured plastic and Windex did not cut 100% of the slobber from the panels or from my center (vinyl) arm rest. This weekend I picked up a canister of Armor All cleaning sheets (50) and these cut through better than window cleaner or Pledge furniture polish. My interior is black so everything shows. Last step for removing shedded lab hair is to apply the heacvy duty clear packaging tape; but do this last after vacuuming and using a pet hair remover.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I had seatbelt harnesses for my two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Kept them in place.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts