GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2012 LS, I have an iPhone with a bunch of music, I thought I could just hit Aux button and it would connect with my phone which is paired. That is what my Lexus did. However, it does not work. I looked for the Aux input, and all I see is a white plastic cover with a whole that looks like a headphone jack. What do I need to do for my music on my iPhone to play?

Thanks!

·
Registered
241 Posts
TiggerEsq said:
I just purchased a 2012 LS, I have an iPhone with a bunch of music, I thought I could just hit Aux button and it would connect with my phone which is paired. That is what my Lexus did. However, it does not work. I looked for the Aux input, and all I see is a white plastic cover with a whole that looks like a headphone jack. What do I need to do for my music on my iPhone to play?

Thanks!
Use your USB sync cable and plug into the USB port under the aux port and you can access iTunes on your iPhone or just use a regular aux cable to your headphone jack on your iPhone and you control from the iPhone what plays to the radio.

·
Registered
177 Posts
wkeatonjr said:
Use your USB sync cable and plug into the USB port under the aux port
With the LS model, there may not be a USB port. But as mentioned earlier, using a 3.5 mm aux cable will work. :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts