GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-

I've been at 3100 for a while now, and my TPW is 6/14.

Thats 4 days from now.

Should'nt I be at 3300, or do you think my TPW will get pushed out?

Kevin

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think you're good. It might not update to 3300 until the day before. On another thread a person with a TPW of this week was at 3100 until Wednesday and then it switched to 3300. Then it will switch to 3800 once it's actually produced.

·
Registered
297 Posts
FedorekC said:
I think you're good. It might not update to 3300 until the day before. On another thread a person with a TPW of this week was at 3100 until Wednesday and then it switched to 3300. Then it will switch to 3800 once it's actually produced.
That was us. Like FedorekC said, we have a TPW of 6/7/10 and we were at 3100 until Wednesday morning. Our number changed to 3300, and it is still at that point today (Thursday). I wouldn't be worried at all....anxious, yes. ;D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Agreed. VERY anxious!! I want mine to be built and on its way to me!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I wish I could track mine but I don't have the order code from the dealer. All I can do is check with them from week to week. My TPW is 6/14 so all I can do is keep my fingers crossed that everything goes as planned. Its been 11 weeks so far. Not that I'm getting anxious. With my luck, it will be built 6/18 at 4:30 and not shipped until Monday. I hope to see around 6/28 to 7/1.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Even though I do have my order number, the only way for me to get updates is by asking my dealer and hope he is being truthful :). I haven't heard anything yet...but I am hoping it is already built and just waiting for an invoice and that he will contact me once he has the invoice. It might be a little superstitious of me, but I don't really want a Friday build either! I was hoping for an early week build so that it could be shipped out this week rather than waiting until next Monday. I will be crossing my fingers with you rickbb63!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I sure hope yours was built Thursday. I would like mine before July 1 because a sales tax increase goes into effect then. One half of one percent on $31,000 makes a difference. I'll be happy once it exists as a real vehicle and not just on paper. Then I don't have to worry about a strike or them not getting parts or something.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes! I am thinking of calling him to find out if he knows anything yet. This process is so full of suspense hey! Here's hoping you recieve yours before July 1st so you can save some $$! I would like mine before then as well because I will be out of town that weekend. I agree with you completely, it would be comforting to know that the vehicle exists and we can stop staring at the vehicle booklet (or maybe not...) :p

·
Registered
144 Posts
Funny you should mention the booklet.....I bet both of us can recite every page of that brochure. I think I can tell everyone what options come with every trim package. I think I look at that book at least twice a day.

·
Registered
282 Posts
:eek: Phew, it's not only me haha. Yep, it's sitting right here beside me at my work desk...not to mention the myriad of internet searches I have done!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I already have the wood dash kit sitting in my den.....along with the embroidered floor mats and several keychains that say "Equinox" or Cheverlet. I've got a bra cover comming from Auto Anything, but they have some sort of delay until July 7. I did get to test drive my sister in laws Terrain the other night. It's the same as the LTZ with the V6, sunroof etc. I spent an hour studying the owners manual. You would not believe all the programing needed for various things......Speed compensated volume, seats, bluetooth, liftgate. Once we get these things, we'll spend the next weeks programing everything.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Haha nicely done! That's quite the collection :). I have seen pictures of the dash kits, they look really neat, but I think I will just be happy to have mine, maybe change it up a bit in a few years with something like that! Embroidered floor mats you say? I am trying to find a good deal on some Husky's/weathertechs for the crazy weather here. I also have a chevrolet keychain that was shipped out yesterday! It's even red to match the exterior :p. Oh yes, I already have plans to sit in that thing for days to program everything just so. I downloaded the manual on the internet and read through the entire thing on one of the slow days at work! We sound so alike haha! Be sure to take pictures of your sweet ride and all the nifty accessories ;D

·
Registered
144 Posts
I hope to take pictures of it on the showroom floor. My dealer will let me put it there for that. Any news yet if your ride has reached 3800? Or even better 4200. By the way, when you get yours, take a picture of the odometer at 0 or as close to that as you can.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Oh that sounds awesome! He will actually clear the showroom out for you to do that? My dealer always has there's packed full. No news yet :-[ I emailed him a couple hours ago and he hasn't responded...but maybe that means he is busy digging out the info for me! I don't want to call and seem too desperate haha. It would totally make my weekend to get the call that it's built and on the way!! Consider that done, I am most definately taking a picture of the odometer before I drive it off the lot!

·
Registered
297 Posts
FedorekC said:
Oh that sounds awesome! He will actually clear the showroom out for you to do that? My dealer always has there's packed full. No news yet :-[ I emailed him a couple hours ago and he hasn't responded...but maybe that means he is busy digging out the info for me! I don't want to call and seem too desperate haha. It would totally make my weekend to get the call that it's built and on the way!! Consider that done, I am most definately taking a picture of the odometer before I drive it off the lot!
We're were still at 3300 when we got our email this morning. Looks like ours was built today, unless they have a Saturday crew.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well you have to understand, it's a small dealership in Mexico, Missouri. Not a big showroom. I just checked with them and the status is still the same, production week of 6/14. They just got a Terrain in that was built 6/2, shipped 6/4 and received 6/11. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have no idea what status I'm at, it's driving me nuts! I know that it can be built any day during the production week, but does that include Saturdays? TheCrow1994 you got an email saying you were still at 3300, or an email saying yours was built, but your status still says 3300? I really wish I had access to my status codes so I didn't have to relay on dealer communication.

rickbb63 - that makes sense :). I'm glad your production week is staying the same, I have heard that they are pretty spot on with that lately so that's why I'm thinking mine must be built, it just has to be! Haha. That's a good sign for that Terrain to be built, shipped and recieved all within 9 days...and that's to Mexico! Ontario isn't THAT far away from me so I hope it gets here WAY sooner than WAY later!!

Thanks for keeping me going guys :).

·
Registered
144 Posts
FedorekC, I would guess that you NOX is built. They may not have updated the status yet. On Monday or Tuesday you could get an update: 4200-shipped. By this time next week it could be in your driveway.

·
Registered
297 Posts
FedorekC said:
I have no idea what status I'm at, it's driving me nuts! I know that it can be built any day during the production week, but does that include Saturdays? TheCrow1994 you got an email saying you were still at 3300, or an email saying yours was built, but your status still says 3300? I really wish I had access to my status codes so I didn't have to relay on dealer communication.

rickbb63 - that makes sense :). I'm glad your production week is staying the same, I have heard that they are pretty spot on with that lately so that's why I'm thinking mine must be built, it just has to be! Haha. That's a good sign for that Terrain to be built, shipped and recieved all within 9 days...and that's to Mexico! Ontario isn't THAT far away from me so I hope it gets here WAY sooner than WAY later!!

Thanks for keeping me going guys :).
We got an email today stating we were still at 3300 (order scheduled for production), just like the day before. I didn't think we'd get an update unless the status changed. :-\

1 - 20 of 37 Posts