GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will the 2012 build your own Equinox be up? I can hardly wait to see if White Diamond Tricoat is really available. ;D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Don't know. Its really weird that chevrolet.com is still advertisting all the 2011 models, when at the dealer its all 2012 models....

·
Registered
72 Posts
GMC is only 2011s too.

Previous: 1999 Chevy Lumina Base

Current: 2012 GMC Terrain SLT2 AWD V6
20 mpg average

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's up this morning. White diamond available on 2LT and LTZ :cheers:

·
Registered
162 Posts
What are the web developers doing? :beer: Other OEMs (Ford for example) have 2012 on the website. Quite ridiculous in the age we live in to be this out of date on the web. :eek:hno:

EDIT: oops 2012 equinox is up now... front page of chevrolet.com still says 2011, and other models are still 2011.. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
87 Posts
white diamond is available, and the nav unit is only 795 extra since it's not the same unit as the 2011.

Would love to have white diamond on my nox too.... but I do like the mocha steel.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Signing papers this afternoon on a LTZ white diamond!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Stacy said:
Signing papers this afternoon on a LTZ white diamond!
Cool! Love that color! Our Traverse is beautiful with that paint job.

·
Registered
162 Posts
They need more colors for this vehicle. While I like most of the colors (I own a mocha), there is nothing that is really a color. Red gone. No dark blue. No green of any kind. etc. Pretty boring overall color line up I think.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Agree on colors, I did see on the Build your own pics of red described as iterim red, so maybe.....

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
Stacy said:
Agree on colors, I did see on the Build your own pics of red described as iterim red, so maybe.....
As I understand it, the ability to make red pigmented paint was lost when the earthquake hit Japan, but will be restored at some point.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Stacy said:
When will the 2012 build your own Equinox be up? I can hardly wait to see if White Diamond Tricoat is really available. ;D
I would agree that I am showing that website has been updated. White diamond tricoat is available on FWD LT or FWD LTZ models only with the (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder engine at an extra cost. It is not available on 1LS. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
SS SCHGD said:
The wifey would have liked White diamond, but it's not showing for me? (either 2LT or LTZ, 2 or AWD) :-(
I also noticed that this color option is not showing on the site for the build your own feature. I would recommend contacting your local dealer for more specific information as it appears that my resources are conflicting. Please feel free to let me know what you find. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ordered one in White diamond 9-22-11 and haven't heard it's not avaible. When I tried to build it the next day the color option disapperared. I hope I can get it in white diamond.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Chevrolet Customer Svc said:
I also noticed that this color option is not showing on the site for the build your own feature. I would recommend contacting your local dealer for more specific information as it appears that my resources are conflicting. Please feel free to let me know what you find. Thank you in advance.

IT's ok, I think the Twilight Blue has grown on us, and from tracking our order, it looks like it was built and will be on it's way to our dealer this week. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SS SCHGD said:
IT's ok, I think the Twilight Blue has grown on us, and from tracking our order, it looks like it was built and will be on it's way to our dealer this week. :)
when did you order yours? I'm wondering how long it take to get mine.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Stacy said:
when did you order yours? I'm wondering how long it take to get mine.
We placed our order on Sept. 6th. And the tracking website linked in the Sales Forum says it was built on Saturday and is waiting for Transport as of today.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
SS SCHGD said:
I am glad to hear that it worked out. Good luck with your purchase and please feel free to keep me posted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts