GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a 2011 Terrain on 7/21/2010. Has anyone else ordered one yet and how far off is your build date? I am doing the camerotracking.com thing but no update yet on my order number. My lease is up in October so I am hoping the terrain will be ready by then.
Thanks a bunch
Fireman591 ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Fireman,
I think it all depends on your dealer and when they get allocation from GM (seems to be the case from what everyone else has been posting on here)

I signed papers on July 3 and my order was entered July 14 but my dealer still does not have allocation from GM so my order is just pending as of right now. My dealer says that hopefully on July 29 they will receive allocation. My camarotracker says 'order passed GM edit tables but dealer has not receieved allocation to place order" as of July 22. I have been stressed and impatient over this but recently realized (with the help of all the other users) that this is just a waiting game and hopefully it will all be worth it once I get my Terrain! ;D

Good Luck and Happy Waiting!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
You ordered your vehicle on my birthday!! That's gotta be lucky :) haha. I went through the waiting game for a while and this forum was ALOT of help. Just be patient, good things come to those who wait ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply guys. I called the dealer today and asked if they had allocation to order it. The new car sales manager told me what my salesman told me. I was the first person in Midland MI to place an order for a 2011 Terrain. He also stated that they have allocation and that the order is in they system and excepted. I am waiting till Wed Morning when Camarotracking updates it's order status. I need to take delivery before Sept 30th or I might as well finish out my lease. Sept 30th is my last payment due date and the 30th of Oct is the turn in date. I would love to get out of the lease early but I will keep my fingers crossed. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
fireman591 said:
Thanks for the reply guys. I called the dealer today and asked if they had allocation to order it. The new car sales manager told me what my salesman told me. I was the first person in Midland MI to place an order for a 2011 Terrain. He also stated that they have allocation and that the order is in they system and excepted. I am waiting till Wed Morning when Camarotracking updates it's order status. I need to take delivery before Sept 30th or I might as well finish out my lease. Sept 30th is my last payment due date and the 30th of Oct is the turn in date. I would love to get out of the lease early but I will keep my fingers crossed. ;D

I am in mid Michigan and I ordered mine on 6-4-10 from the dealer in West Branch. It is suppose to be built on the 15th but I do not have a clue when I will get it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Royalott said:
I am in mid Michigan and I ordered mine on 6-4-10 from the dealer in West Branch. It is suppose to be built on the 15th but I do not have a clue when I will get it.
If it gets built on the 15th I bet you will have it by the end of the month.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
FedorekC said:
You ordered your vehicle on my birthday!! That's gotta be lucky :) haha. I went through the waiting game for a while and this forum was ALOT of help. Just be patient, good things come to those who wait ;D
July 21st is my birthday too! Must be a good sign 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wbassnp007 said:
July 21st is my birthday too! Must be a good sign 8)
Not to good of a sign I am stuck in 1100 status :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
wbassnp007 said:
July 21st is my birthday too! Must be a good sign 8)
Yay! Happy belated birthday :).

Sorry it's not a good sign for you though fireman591! Hopefully it will get moving along soon!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
FedorekC said:
Yay! Happy belated birthday :).

Sorry it's not a good sign for you though fireman591! Hopefully it will get moving along soon!
Happy belated birthday wishes to you as well! Another year older and wiser. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
wbassnp007 said:
Happy belated birthday wishes to you as well! Another year older and wiser. 8)
So funny! That's exactly what my YOUNGER brother said to me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
FedorekC said:
So funny! That's exactly what my YOUNGER brother said to me!
I guess that we have similar thought processes.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top