GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Brownstone Leather Carpet Color with Weathertech Mat

17K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  INNOCNT 
Hello,

I have the brownstone interior as well and i got the weather tech malts in black. It looks really good together. Did you say that you can get a cargo mat (for in the hatch area)? Or was i mistaken? Thanks

DavidPJ said:
Yes, I'm referring to the cargo area. Weathertech has a nice one that will fold at the rear to accomodate the sliding position of the back seat.
Do you happen to have pics? I'd love to see some...

That would be great. I got the black weathertech digital fit mats for the front and back. I'm looking into the cargo liner as well. I love the mats. They fit like a glove... lol.

TheCrow1994 said:
I'm not too concerned about the Weathertech's and the holes in the liners for the anchors. First of all, the holes have a lip raised around them. Secondly, the hole is just big enough to slide the anchor in. In fact, every time I wash our 'Nox and take out the liners, it's not that easy to get the anchors to fit back into the holes.
+1 to that... I just ordered my cargo liner ans cant wait for it to get here. As for the mats, if you take them out when you wash your vehicle there should not be a big issue with it. I haven't had any issues with it but i am of course VERY anal about keeping my terrain clean so it gets cleaned every day if not every second day.... lol.

clarkandrew45 said:
I guess im also going to get one of this as im currently looking for a good cargo liner. I just hope this has the good quality.
Yes your getting good quality... You'll be happy with your purchase. I know i was.... On another note they are very easy to clean and they clean up very nice. I had some cheap mats in my car before i got the Terrain and when i would wash them i moticed that i wasnt able to get all the dirt and grime off of them (even with a toothbrush)... Not the hubby's though... lol. They would leave mud stains in the mat. But the weathertech ones look brand new again after you wash them and they dry easliy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.