GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed today the the chevy bow tie symbol inside the rear tail light. Waxed the Nox today. Used EagleOne Wax Gel and the stuff is great. No white powder or residure. You just apply with an applicator and rub wipe off with a clean cloth. My wife even says it is shinner than when I 1st bought it. I usually just use the wipe and dry sprays. I only get to wax the fleet on rare occasions with 2 little ones

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
I didn't care for the EagleOne Gel Wax. If anyone is interested, I may have an extra free-after rebate coupon from my car magazines. Drop me a message - 1st one gets it.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you see the tail lights from behind do you see the Chey logo??? Some of my neighbors came over and asked what wax I was using. They couldn't believe the shine on the Nox. The Gel is different as you apply and then rub. No dust residue and it's not white.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The Terrains have a GMC in the tails as well. IIRC, there is a GMC in headlights as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I posted several months ago about the Bowtie in the tailights. Nice that someone else noticed. The gel also works just fine. New paint does not need any fancy cleaner waxes or polishes.

·
Registered
441 Posts
not thing too abrasive, but a good claying couldnt hurt....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts