GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the new Equinox the other day, details here: http://www.equinoxforum.net/index.php?topic=959.60

I ended up getting one with Mylink, I had to pay to ship it from Alberta to Winnipeg as Manitoba
had almost no models with Mylink. I asked GM to help with shipping it but no go. Alberta had lots with Mylink.
According to my salesman it was not available in Manitoba until 2 months ago so that was why there was no stock.
Instead of paying $105.00 for Mylnk it essentially cost me $605.00. I wasn't very happy about that especially with the price
of these vehicles. I didn't pay too much more for my loaded LTZ Truck.

Thanks for all the help from the boards here on making my decision. There was a lot of good advice here to help me make my choice.
I hope I will be happy with the costly Mylink. It downloaded 200 records from my Iphone without once plugging it in to USB and could also stream wireless music. Saying "tune FM 92.1" or "tune XM 7" and having the radio tune to that channel is pretty wild.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase! I am glad to hear that you seem satisfied with your decision. Feel free to contact me if any questions arise. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts