GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd like to see a pic of what the factory moldings look like.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I will have to try and get a pic...or maybe to the dealers lot and see if he has any SLT-2's there and check if they have moldings.

·
Registered
830 Posts
No.. SLT-2 does'nt have moldings... They should !!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
not sure how to attach a photo....will give it a try...

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Interesting..I have a SLT-2 4I and I did not get anything like in the pic..They look just like the ones from SportWing I put on my Terrain..Weird......

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a set of painted body side moldings for my Terrain today. I contacted an E-bay sealer who listed moldings for an Equinox and found out the same moldings fit the Terrain. They actually now have the Terrain listed for this part number and have the specific installation instructions for the Terrain.

Okay so I have a 2012 SLT2 and I have been wanting and actively searching for the solid color side effects. .y Terrain is white. And I wanna remove all the chrome accent pieces as well as the grey counter balances and side effects. And I've seen the ones with the chrome. But any word on solid color effects?? Iam trying to do a storm trooper scheme and hate the grey and the chrome with the white. Chrome accents will be blackened and grey side skirts I want white and if possible just flat, I dont want the bump or the flare out of the skirt if possible

41 - 46 of 46 Posts