GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Bran
d new here. Just bought a 2010 nox LT. I was told I had Bluetooth and tried turning it on through the dash but when I click on Bluetooth it immediately says feature not available. I do have a Michael above the driver side visor. So my question is do I have Bluetooth or not? Thank you

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
you have a Michael?

Or Mic.

Youll need to look at the codes decal - and see if the BT option is listed on the decal..

anyone know what it is?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh yeah. there is a mic above my visor. it just says feature not available when i try to turn bluetooth on. so i dont quite understand what you mean by codes, what should i look for? thank you

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Do u have a phone or smart phone that connects to bluetooth? Turn that bluetooth on with your phone, may need to connect to a source. Then try it on your Nox. Also do u have any controls on your steering wheel for bluetooth? Not sure if that year had any. You might have a Mic and nit have bluetooth , because the mic is also used for Onstar.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Here is a youtube link for a 2010. Not sure if that is a LT or LTZ he is in. Does your steering wheel look like that ? If so you prob have bluetooth.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the only options on my wheel is speed control. you would think an 18k suv would come standard with at least bluetooth

·
Registered
194 Posts
Does not look good. I had a 2lt and it had BT. Where did you buy it?

·
Registered
10,410 Posts
Scottbjr said:
the only options on my wheel is speed control. you would think an 18k suv would come standard with at least bluetooth
For $18K. your lucky that you got all 4 tires ! :confused:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Scottbjr,

Inside the glovebox is the Servcie Parts Identification sticker. This lists the codes for all the options and features the vehicle has. If you have Bluetooth, the code should be UPF.

Let me know.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Scottbjr said:
Hi everyone. Bran
d new here. Just bought a 2010 nox LT. I was told I had Bluetooth and tried turning it on through the dash but when I click on Bluetooth it immediately says feature not available. I do have a Michael above the driver side visor. So my question is do I have Bluetooth or not? Thank you
Has your concern been resolved? I would be happy to look into this for you as well with the last eight of your VIN. Please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts