GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry to revive the thread from the dead but my Bluetooth says "not available" under the config list. I have a 2010 LS and it has the onstage buttons and phone button on the mirror. Someone please help me...:/

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I would be happy to look into this for you. Are you showing the not available message before pairing a phone? Does the option "Phone Settings" also appear under the CONFIG menu? You can get more information on how to pair your phone on page 6-44 of your owner's manual. Are you sure that you have a compatible phone? You can check compatibility at https://www.onstar.com/web/bluetooth. Contact me if you have additional questions. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
18 Posts
GM Customer Svc said:
I would be happy to look into this for you. Are you showing the not available message before pairing a phone? Does the option "Phone Settings" also appear under the CONFIG menu? You can get more information on how to pair your phone on page 6-44 of your owner's manual. Are you sure that you have a compatible phone? You can check compatibility at https://www.onstar.com/web/bluetooth. Contact me if you have additional questions. Thank you.

I have an iphone 4 with bluetooth. I have used it with other bluetooth devices. Under config, I click on phone settings and it says "not available"
:(

·
Registered
468 Posts
EquinoxGrandDaddy said:
I have an iphone 4 with bluetooth. I have used it with other bluetooth devices. Under config, I click on phone settings and it says "not available"
Do you have the radio audio controls on your steering wheel? If you dont then you dont have the bluetooth option. For the 2010's there was a separate package, "Bluetooth Driver's Convenience Package".

Bluetooth Driver's Convenience Package

Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
Bluetooth For Phone
Includes personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface).

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
EquinoxGrandDaddy said:
Contact me privately with the last eight of your VIN and I can double check for you to see if you have bluetooth. Thank you.

·
Registered
9,976 Posts
Are you still able to check out this issue of bluetooth not working if I send my VIN?
Richard - Tricia had not been on this forum is almost 6 years. Your car will be a classic before you hear from GM on this forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a 2011 Terrain for my daughter with the understanding that it had bluetooth available. When we go to phone settings it says unavailable. How can we check to see if bluetooth is possible on her car?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bluetooth unavailable

I would be happy to check on this for you as well with the last eight of your VIN. Please feel free to contact me privately. Thank you.

Chevrolet customer service

My 2012 Bluetooth has been working as it should no problems pairing with my Apple 6+ then today the screen read out is Bluetooth unavailable Ive tried everything it also reads no phone available, I tried my wifes iphone X I didnt think it would make a difference since the vehicles message is Bluetooth unavailable Im bewildered, Pulled the radio fuse hoping a reboot would help it did not. I depend on my cars ability to use my phone I cslled the local dealer who said they had no idea I would get that error since the vehihicle came with bluetooth Gee Thanks , can you assist me

Thanks
Joseph

[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently bought a 2011 Equinox 1LT and advertised bluetooth capabilities. When I got home and started figuring it out it appears to be unavailable. I go to Phone Settings and tells me "not avaiable." I do have a smartphone with bluetooth. Am I out of luck getting it repaired (I do have full warranty) or is it even repairable? Thanks.
Just unhook the battery for 2 minutes and it will reboot the bluetooth.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts