GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 GMC Terrain having problems with calls using Bluetooth. Voice recognition either stops working when trying to pair a phone. It keeps saying Something about it’s not recognizing or hearing and I can’t get the phone to store because it never picks up the name I say. If it does pick up the name the playback sounds robotic or a fax machine and when it asks if I want to store it the system doesn’t recognize me saying yes keeps having me repeat then won’t stay paired. If I finally can get the phone to pair more then half the time when talking in Bluetooth I said robotic or like a fax machine and the other person can barely hear what I’m saying. The coming in call sounds fine, it’s just me on the outbound. Occasionally it works well enough to use. It’s been at the dealership for a week and they won’t do anything about it. The service guy told me it’s my network or reception. Correct me if I’m wrong but Bluetooth or voice recognition should have nothing to do with my network connection right? Voice recognition not hearing me sounds more like a microphone issue? They even asked me if I’m using it in the garage. I would again think the cars voice commands and voice recognition don’t need “service” to hear me. Anyone else have this problem? Dealership won’t do anything because they have been able to make a clear call. Even though I sat with the service guy in my car trying to pair his phone and my phone and the voice recognition would not work. One service guy got it to work so they said they won’t fix it because it works.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts