GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 2011 Terrain last week and have been trying to pair my phone to the bluetooth function but for some reason the woman speaking the directions is in Spanish. I have changed the language on the settings to English but I have a feeling that is only for the display. Has anyone else had this problem or have an idea for a fix?

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Have you used the Bluetooth feature since you paired it? Is it working properly? Please feel free to contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
748 Posts
clrk973 said:
I just got my 2011 Terrain last week and have been trying to pair my phone to the bluetooth function but for some reason the woman speaking the directions is in Spanish. I have changed the language on the settings to English but I have a feeling that is only for the display. Has anyone else had this problem or have an idea for a fix?

Thanks for any help!
Im sorry for your trouble..but that is hilarious! :hilarious:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our Terrain was delivered from another dealership in Miami and spoke Spanish as well (Bluetooth & Onstar). Our dealership said it had to be changed by them which they did. It might be worth contacting Onstar to see if they can update the system remotely though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MayorHanna said:
Our Terrain was delivered from another dealership in Miami and spoke Spanish as well (Bluetooth & Onstar). Our dealership said it had to be changed by them which they did. It might be worth contacting Onstar to see if they can update the system remotely though.
That actually makes a lot of sense. Ours came from Florida as well, however we are now all the way up in Chicago. Did the dealership charge you to bring it in and make the change? I'm assuming so but thought I'd ask.

pacman said:
Para ingles presido número dos :thumb:
Is this an actual recommendation on what to do? Would definitely be a whole lot easier if we could make the change ourselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts