GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dealer has offered me a deal I can't pass up. I've got a 2010 Equinox and I'm trading for a 2011 Equinox. Does anyone know if there is a simple Bluetooth extract operation that can be done to transfer data to the new Nox? Thanks in advance. :cheers:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Snowgov said:
My Dealer has offered me a deal I can't pass up. I've got a 2010 Equinox and I'm trading for a 2011 Equinox. Does anyone know if there is a simple Bluetooth extract operation that can be done to transfer data to the new Nox? Thanks in advance. :cheers:
It would be just as easy to pair your device with the new Nox. I'm not sure what "data transfer" you are referring to.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Black Granite. I just thought that with today's technology there may be a simple way to download the phone numbers I've loaded from the present Equinox and upload them into the new one.

Funny you should reply as new Equinox is Granite Black. :thumb:

·
Registered
194 Posts
If you are using only Blue tooth -- the only data would be the phone numbers you manually (or vocally LOL) put in -- granted those 30 numbers can be a pain but only takes a short while. If you mean data via Onstar -- that may be different -- but I'd venture to say that Onstar may have that data stored for you.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correct, just the Bluetooth 30 numbers. Just thought there may be a quick way, but I can do individually in short time. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts