GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an htc thunderbolt (Android) and I am unable to sync my contacts? I can use Bluetooth for calling, but it will not recognize my contacts. Anyone experience this with the same phone or some other Android phone?

I have a 2012 sle-2 AWD terrain.

Thx

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
289 Posts
WHen you linked the bluetooth did your phone ask you to sync the contacts? I know mine probably did the first time but I didn't notice it. I resynced because I didn't like what my phone was called and noticed it asked on the phone to allow the vehicle to access my contact list. I had to manually accept it to allow it. That may be your problem.

·
Registered
241 Posts
pfiz113 said:
I have an htc thunderbolt (Android) and I am unable to sync my contacts? I can use Bluetooth for calling, but it will not recognize my contacts. Anyone experience this with the same phone or some other Android phone?

I have a 2012 sle-2 AWD terrain.

Thx

The phone will ask twice about syncing your phone book. It is easy to miss since it is in the notification area at the top of the screen. Delete the pair, pair again and look for the phone book access request on the phone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Bluetooth and sync contacts

Initially the sales person at the dealership tried to sync and it never worked, i tried to remove and re-sync my phone and it never prompts me for the contacts.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Hi pfiz113,

When you attempted to re-sync your phone, do you mean you never saw the sync message in the notification area at the top of the screen (as wkeatonjr mentioned, above)? I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing sync issues, and if it continues please feel free to send me a private message anytime and I'd be happy to look into it for you.

Best,

Katie, GM Customer Service
(Filling in for Tricia while she is away for a short time)

·
Registered
673 Posts

pfiz113 said:
Initially the sales person at the dealership tried to sync and it never worked, i tried to remove and re-sync my phone and it never prompts me for the contacts.

I did not get that option either, yet my contact are sync'd

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I am able to pair the phone but I never get the prompt to sync contacts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts