GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting blue LEDs for the interior lights. Anybody out there done this? From what I read some of them are brighter than stock bulbs. I see some with the LEDs 360 degrees around and some with LEDs only on one side. I would guess for the map/dome/foot lights I would want the one sided?[/color]

·
Registered
978 Posts
whew....that is NOT a friendly color for you post...

I had to drag my mouse around to highlight just to read it

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
someone else has the same idea as me! I put them into my car, i went a little crazy with them but they look awesome, if you need to read maps at night though its difficult, if you have a smart phone with a map app then your fine. Here are some pics of my car with the led's in the dome's, foot wells, and reverse lights. ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
also note that these came from http://store.ijdmtoy.com/, the bulb size is 2825, wedge bulbs for the front (10$), 360 degree bulbs for the two rear domes (20$) (thebulbs are the blue color also. I forget what i used for the rear but those are white led's, high power, and a lot of led's in one.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I replaced the interior bulbs by leds too, but i've gone HID White, Very nice super white lighting. Replaced the domes, the footwell and the license plate bulbs.

I have some from v-leds.com and from superbrightleds.com. And after having 2 exterior (license plate bulbs) from v-leds burned out, i tried 2 from an ebay seller, until now they works really well also.

·
Registered
99 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
I replaced the interior bulbs by leds too, but i've gone HID White, Very nice super white lighting. Replaced the domes, the footwell and the license plate bulbs.

I have some from v-leds.com and from superbrightleds.com. And after having 2 exterior (license plate bulbs) from v-leds burned out, i tried 2 from an ebay seller, until now they works really well also.
what specific bulbs did you get to replace the domes, and the footwell lights?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts