GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone could help, I would appreciate it big time. I thought my '06 nox blower had failed so I replaced it. I had the same result with the new blower.... No power. So I replaced the resistor and still nothing. I decided to check the voltage at the switch. The meter read 6 volts for all speeds and at the blower the voltage read the same also. Why doesn't the blower work at all? What do I test next? Is the visit to the dealer the next step? I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,406 Posts
Jaws said:
If anyone could help, I would appreciate it big time. I thought my '06 nox blower had failed so I replaced it. I had the same result with the new blower.... No power. So I replaced the resistor and still nothing. I decided to check the voltage at the switch. The meter read 6 volts for all speeds and at the blower the voltage read the same also. Why doesn't the blower work at all? What do I test next? Is the visit to the dealer the next step? I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks.

Sent using Tapatalk
Should not be getting 6V feeding the switch. If you are only getting 6V after the switch, and on all settings, sounds like your switch is bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Blower problems

All fixed now! It happened to be a burnt wire in the harness behind the drivers side trim. Glad to have heat again, yay!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts