GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on getting a Blackberry Torch and am just wondering if it's compatible with the radio like the Ipod.

I have the Iphone on the present moment and love how I can plug it into the radio and everything shows up through it. I just want to know if anyone has experience with plugging in a BB and will it play the same.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Don't have a BB...so not a direct answer to your question...but...

On our NOX anyway (can't speak for others)...the wife's IPOD Touch 4th Gen 64G is NOT always recognized...it's really hit and miss, hoping a update flash to the stack might help

On the other hand our IPOD Nano is ALWAYS recognized and works flawlessly...

May or may not be an indicator to the results you can expect with a BB

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MOCHANOX said:
Don't have a BB...so not a direct answer to your question...but...

On our NOX anyway (can't speak for others)...the wife's IPOD Touch 4th Gen 64G is NOT always recognized...it's really hit and miss, hoping a update flash to the stack might help

On the other hand our IPOD Nano is ALWAYS recognized and works flawlessly...

May or may not be an indicator to the results you can expect with a BB
Yeah I get the same thing with my Iphone sometimes it will recognize it so it will charge it but it won't recognize the media. Than other times it will recognize it and work for like 10 minutes and than it will just become fuzzy out of nowhere. Pain in the ass I was wondering if anyone knew why? I upgraded the OS in the phone but it just became worse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts