GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Looks like the wheels, interior (as long as theres no water damage) and engine/drivetrain are all still perfect. Too many body panels are damaged to make it cost effective to restore unless you have the skills/tools/time to do it yourself.. but it would be great for parts.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I agree with NoobNox. Looks like the engine and drivetrain are good. Also, the window glass looks to be in good shape. I think the engine alone cost about $4000. So it seems to be worth the money.

·
Registered
10,410 Posts
Leather ??? I don't think so.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'd say that with a little negotiation you might get it for $5500.

That's worth it for the engine, transmission, and interior for salvage.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
2010Nox said:
I'd say that with a little negotiation you might get it for $5500.

That's worth it for the engine, transmission, and interior for salvage.
Not to mention that it has the 18" alloys with low mileage tires...and the fact that the damage was from a tree limb and not a crash means that anything that wasn't impacted directly by the tree will be undamaged.

·
Registered
978 Posts
and since it was hit by a tree...the extent of damage is pretty well understood as far as the forces involved in the impact

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Black Granite LTZ said:
Good deal for someone. The V6 is barely broken in!
You sure it's got a V6? They never show a pic with the hood popped...and they also claim "leather" when the pics clearly show a cloth interior. In any case, that is still not a bad price for a Nox with so many perfectly good parts.

oh, and also..."power sunroof" lol...I bet that still works great. :D

·
Registered
10,410 Posts
NoobNox said:
You sure it's got a V6? They never show a pic with the hood popped...
Photo #3 shows the dual exhaust. I'd bet on a V6.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
RIT333 said:
Photo #3 shows the dual exhaust. I'd bet on a V6.
Ahh...missed that little detail. I still don't know why they think it has a leather interior...maybe because of the steering wheel? Also, even though it has the 18" wheels and a sunroof...I wouldn't call an LT1 without foglights "fully loaded" ;)

·
Registered
10,410 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me that the reason the car wouldn't start is because of a dead battery - LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts