GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
…just ordered a new pair of Moog sway bar endlinks…if this doesn’t get it, that’ll only leave the tie rod endlinks, or sway bar bushings…
…at least I know the front end should be good to my 250K mile goal…

·
Registered
2011 Equinox 1LT V6 3.0L FWD 174.4k miles
4,395 Posts

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
…just ordered a new pair of Moog sway bar endlinks…if this doesn’t get it, that’ll only leave the tie rod endlinks, or sway bar bushings…
…at least I know the front end should be good to my 250K mile goal…
This is a good time to finish the last of the bushings and links.
Before you get the alignment done.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Swaybar endlinks! It was my swaybar endlinks! $700 in parts, and they were only $60 shipped for the pair, but I’m rattle free and don’t have to worry about my front suspension for a while. The control arm bushings were clearly shot anyway, so I’m just telling myself it was a good investment to just go ahead and replace everything. At 150K, I’m sure my shocks were nearing their end too…at least that’s what I’m telling myself with them too…

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I’m getting it aligned now…Ima spring for the lifetime alignment for when the tie rod ends go and/or any of the stuff I just replaced goes bad and needs replacing under Moog’s lifetime warranty…

Regular alignment was $93, lifetime is $179, so just need to get it aligned once more in its life to make it worth my money…

41 - 45 of 45 Posts