GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just installed AVS Ventvisor on all of my 2012 Equinox doors. The package said 2010-2012, 194166 4 piece. They are in-channel and the fit is perfect. I have also had the two front side windows tinted a bit darker but still legal, and had a 3M clear reflective film put on the windshield.

Today, Oct. 28, I put the Weathertech mats in front and back. Numbers 462712 and 463461. The driver's mat has the 2 push button fasteners and I am having trouble with one, but think it is my weak hands and not the mat. The coverage is great.

I bought all items from Street Side Auto. I will try to post pictures this week-end.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have the AVS they look nice. I saw some that I believe are OEM that are exterior mounted and they covered the chrome around the windows. I didn;t like the way they looked.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The AVS are nice. I prefer the lighter tint that is an option on the Weathertech visors, but they only offer the front door covers, and not the rear, so that was a no-go from jumpstreet.

I did however have a problem with the fit of my AVS visors. When they were molded, there was some extra plastic on the lip that caused them not to sit flush in the window. A quick fix with a pair of scissors though to make the fit perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts