GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long has everyone been waiting from when your order went to 3800 or built to receive your Equinox?

Thanks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
B ballard what part of tx do you live in. Im trying to figure out how much I should be expecting when mine goes hopefully next week.

·
Registered
33 Posts
pat1582 said:
How long has everyone been waiting from when your order went to 3800 or built to receive your Equinox?

Thanks.
It took me 2 weeks and 1 day for dealer to receive my 'Nox once built. I live in Texas. I drove it home today!

·
Registered
99 Posts
It took me 2 weeks and 1 day for dealer to receive my 'Nox once built. I live in Texas. I drove it home today!
Hi-5! Congrats jmx_tx. I'm in TX too so I'll be watching the TX roads for you. You'll look just like me except your black paint will sparkle more, being metallic. There are not too many of us with Black/Titanium interior; we will think we're looking in a mirror.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks jer!!! You are right, the Black Granite Metallic is so sparkly and shiny.

·
Registered
99 Posts
By NHOJWOLFE: I guess there will be a few in texas.
Hey, no worries! We'll start a Black with Black/Titanium Texas Nox Association (BBTTA) and have annual meetings in Las Vegas! ::)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts