GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2015 equinox and I am really frustrated with that fact that my bluetooth only allows me to make and take phone calls and my aux port will let me charge my phone but says “aux jack out” when I press aux on the menu. I really want to listen to music through my car but nothing works. I just had my dad replace our aux fuse and that went well, but no matter what I try it doesn’t work. I tried different cords, different USB, and even different devices. I get nothing. I just want to listen to music. can someone help?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I own a 2015 equinox and I am really frustrated with that fact that my bluetooth only allows me to make and take phone calls and my aux port will let me charge my phone but says “aux jack out” when I press aux on the menu. I really want to listen to music through my car but nothing works. I just had my dad replace our aux fuse and that went well, but no matter what I try it doesn’t work. I tried different cords, different USB, and even different devices. I get nothing. I just want to listen to music. can someone help?
Hummmm, I have a 2014 GMC Terrain and can listen to music over bluetooth off of my phone.

·
Registered
203 Posts

Do you have the base radio, or the full touchscreen infotainment system?

The base radio does not allow for streaming via bluetooth.

The full touchscreen system, however, allows for streaming of audio from a bluetooth connected device.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts