GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 equinox lt 70,000 miles. After driving in stop an go traffic for a good amount of time whne i come to a complete stop and shift into reverse it shifts very hard and if i shift into drive also. but only when i drive in stop an go traffic. took it to the dealer i rxplained the problem they drove it an said there is no problem no codes no issues. could someome help me out in what it might be or could be before it gets worse. wife an i are taking a 1200 mile trip in 2 months the last thing i want or need is for it to take a crap while out on the highway. thanks for your help

·
Registered
715 Posts
Check with an transmission shop; at least they aren't concerned about a warranty claim.

Have you don't a fluid and filter change yet?
That may help some.
"Life Time Transmission Fluid' is nonsense.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
mkvrabbit said:
07 equinox lt 70,000 miles. After driving in stop an go traffic for a good amount of time whne i come to a complete stop and shift into reverse it shifts very hard and if i shift into drive also. but only when i drive in stop an go traffic. took it to the dealer i rxplained the problem they drove it an said there is no problem no codes no issues. could someome help me out in what it might be or could be before it gets worse. wife an i are taking a 1200 mile trip in 2 months the last thing i want or need is for it to take a crap while out on the highway. thanks for your help
Has this issue been resolved? It appears from the post that you have contacted the dealership regarding the issue. Did the dealership offer to take a ride with you to experience the concern? I would like to look into this further for you. In order to do so, I will need your full name, address, phone number, as well as the VIN and current mileage for the vehicle. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts