GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have been looking around then internet and these guys seem to get horrible reviews and I was just wondering if anyone had a problem with them or not.

I recently ordered interior lamps from them where 2 didn't fit in the rear overhead lamps due to my "I think they will fit attitude" haha....so right now I just have the 2 maps installed upfront and I took those 2 LEDs for the cargo area and installed them on my license plate holders.

Now I ordered these without doing research on the company which I almost always do so It may bite me in the ass in the future but we will see. Right now they are working like they should although I'm hesitant to go but the smaller ones for the rear interior now. Does anyone know of a more reliable source for LED lamps that puts quality with a reasonable price?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Horrible reviews for what...the quality of their products or customer service? Led's are pretty simple and very low wattage so they should last a long while...but I don't know if I would use them for something like the license plate illumination if the quality is suspect. The license plate lights are usually the last thing you notice when they go out....until you see the flashing lights and the officer motions for you to roll down the window. :mad:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Horrible reviews for both. And like I stated I used the other 2 lamps I ordered for the interior that didn't fit and installed them for the license plate lights. Might aswell use them if I got them. And like you said LED are supposed to last a long time....so using them for a license plate application is great....you don't have to worry about them for a long time.

·
Registered
441 Posts
oznium...but they have mostly custom stuff....very quality lights.....

but most leds bulbs are just chinese garbage regardless of where you buy them.....i bought a small bag off of ebay that seemed dead on to autoluminations site and 2 out of 10 didnt work....to be expected when i pacy $12.00 shipped from hong kong.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
I can vouch for Oznium as well. As someone pointed out before, many of the products are very similar if not identical between these LED/Lighting companies, a lot of times the differences are in customer service. Oznium has a nice, clean, easy to navigate website, good prices, excellent customer service, and very fast shipping. Once I figure out the bulb types and exactly how to replace, I'll start changing out all of my bulbs on the '11 Nox to LED. I'm picky about color temperature as well and want to be sure I see a few in action before pulling the trigger. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts