GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have '12 Nox. I know it has auto down but it doesn't look like it has auto up. Is this correct or is there a setting that I haven't enabled. I was thinking it didn't have it, but then I was in a cruze over the weekend and it had auto up, so now I'm thinking there might be a setting or something.

thx

·
Registered
483 Posts
bugaboo said:
I have '12 Nox. I know it has auto down but it doesn't look like it has auto up. Is this correct or is there a setting that I haven't enabled. I was thinking it didn't have it, but then I was in a cruze over the weekend and it had auto up, so now I'm thinking there might be a setting or something.

thx
You don't have it. For some reason GM decided not to put that feature on the Equinox and Terrain. Kind of strange considering my 2011 Ford work truck has auto down and up power windows.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I am actually glad this car does not, I hate the whole auto up and down (especially down during the rainy season)

·
Registered
483 Posts
NODES said:
I am actually glad this car does not, I hate the whole auto up and down (especially down during the rainy season)
But you do know that if you don't push the button all of the way down it functions just like a normal window. It only goes auto down if you press it fully downward.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Black Granite LTZ said:
But you do know that if you don't push the button all of the way down it functions just like a normal window. It only goes auto down if you press it fully downward.

Yup that I knew but it would be too touchy most days....

·
Registered
673 Posts
Black Granite LTZ said:
Well, I have to agree. Many times I get auto down when I just mean to crack the window a bit.

exactly....after 3 yrs of owning the car I could not get it right in consecutive days... :sosad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts