GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post pics of your audio setup and specifically I'm looking for locations to mount the bass knob. So let's see what you got

·
Registered
935 Posts
I've been toying with the idea of building a stealth box opposite side of the factory sub in my terrain.

Just never had the time to open up the panels to see if there's anything in the way.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
IIRC, there's only lots of wiring behind the driver's side panel of the rear cargo. You can easily get a peek by popping up the little plastic trays at the top of these rear panels. I was also going to plan the same thing, but was going to take too much time. I just ran a Kicker bassstation in the rear. Ugly, takes up space, and etc, but thumps well and can be easily unplugged when I need the extra cargo room. Not photoworthy, ha.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Dunesrunner08 said:
Post pics of your audio setup and specifically I'm looking for locations to mount the bass knob. So let's see what you got
the bass knob I installed it under the steering wheel but far in. Where the foot week is. I know it is inconvenience but one day, if I uninstall it, no one will see the whole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just swapped all 6 speakers out Dash 2.75 Kickers with bass block wired in . Doors Infinity Harmony all around Amazing sound ..I’m Just pissed I can’t find a new head Unit ..The Infinity’s all most make that Head unit not the Big piece of Garbage 🗑 it is

2018 Terrian SLE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts