GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get one, and was thinking of the shuffle. A quick search led to a few hits and misses with a shuffle in older posts in MY '10. Any recent installs out there? Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Don't have a shuffle

Do have a 4th Gen Nano...works 100% of the time

Also have a 4th Gen Touch 64GB...does NOT get recognized 100% of the time
Currently trying to research "Stack Flashes" to see if one is out there that might help that issue...

Based on our experience so far...think the shuffle should work...no problemo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
I have an 80 GB classic that plays perfectly. One of my kids has an older iPod Touch (2nd gen?), the other has a 4th gen Nano, both play without any problem. But no shuffles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
I use an ipod Touch. It plays great in the Terrain but I haven't figured out how to record music from the touch into the HDD yet. I'm sure I'm missing a trick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Mrcaver2u said:
I use an ipod Touch. It plays great in the Terrain but I haven't figured out how to record music from the touch into the HDD yet. I'm sure I'm missing a trick.
Which one please...and when you say "plays great"...is that 100% recognition?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
MOCHANOX said:
Which one please...and when you say "plays great"...is that 100% recognition?

Thanks
The Ipod shuffle is on the list of non validated devices. This means it may or may not work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
ChevyMgr said:
The Ipod shuffle is on the list of non validated devices. This means it may or may not work.
Are you able to post either or both of:

Which ARE validated
Which are NOT validated

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
MOCHANOX said:
Are you able to post either or both of:

Which ARE validated
Which are NOT validated

Thanks
Yes I can, if I can figure out how to get pictures to post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
ChevyMgr said:
Yes I can, if I can figure out how to get pictures to post.
Hold on...I need to do a copy paste
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Here ya go...

MOCHANOX said:
When you download the pic to your PC (or laptop) and are ready to post it...

Write your comment/s in the reply box like normal....then...below the black box you will see in white letters...the following...

"Additional Options... "

Place your mouse cursor over those words and "left click"...
You will then see...

"Attach: ____________________ [browse] (more attachments)

Click on "browse"...find your picture and attach...
If you want to add more than 1 picture...click over the (more attachments) and another "Attach" box will appear

Max of 3 photos per reply...

When you see pictures attached this way on the forum...they appear small...but if you click on them...and the user has attached a picture with a large size format...the pictures will expand

When you are trying to show detail to us...a large file will show more detail and expand bigger

FWIW...a large picture on a forum is usually around 1000 pixels wide (plus or minus)
Different folks will have different opinions about file size...but...if you attach something which is too small (like 250 pixels wide)...we won't be able to discern detail
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
I can't seem to get the tables to work. So I saved the file as a PDF. If it doesn't work for you, I will try something else later.

[smg id=278 type=av]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
ChevyMgr said:
I can't seem to get the tables to work. So I saved the file as a PDF. If it doesn't work for you, I will try something else later.

[smg id=278 type=av]
Works perfect for me...thank you very much
That answered ALL my questions...perfect
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Follow up...Printed out specs and noted shuffle may be problematic.... Wifey picked up on it and managed to exchange the shuffle she bought me for my birthday for a nano - works great!! :D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top