GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My bad that was kind of short. But When I get the Terrain I want to buy some rims. Havent been able to find the bolt pattern and offset. I also read something about those tpm sensors. But ill look into that when I get the rims.

M

·
0 Posts
5x120, offset I think is +35
I got a new set of OEM wheels with TPMS sensors off ebay for $800. They will be my dedicated snows. One thing I found on ebay is sellers will list the bolt pattern of 5x115 and say the wheel will fit up to 2011. Some don't realize that it changed in 2010 so don't buy a set of wheels from an older equinox or torrent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mmarges said:
5x120, offset I think is +35
I got a new set of OEM wheels with TPMS sensors off ebay for $800. They will be my dedicated snows. One thing I found on ebay is sellers will list the bolt pattern of 5x115 and say the wheel will fit up to 2011. Some don't realize that it changed in 2010 so don't buy a set of wheels from an older equinox or torrent.
Cool man thanks. Im looking at a set of rims with a +38 offset that shouldnt be to bad right?

M

·
0 Posts
I don't think it will matter. The tire shop will match it all up good, maybe add some shims or wheel nut length if required.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts