GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm all about keeping my cars as clean looking as possible. As I like the little touches of chrome around the car, I'm very interested to see what the Terrain looks like without all the badges. I believe I've seen a few guys on here that have de-badged theirs, but I can't seem to find the pictures on a search. I've already removed the pin-stripe that came on my 2012 Carbon Black Metallic and I'm extremely interested to see what the C-pillar would like like with out the trim letters on it and of-course the doors etc without the Terrain logos.

So with that said, who has pics of their de-badged Terrain? Any colors welcome, however, black or CBM would be preferred! TIA

Pete

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I've seen threads in the past with posted pics of debadged vehicles.
Did you try a search with 'debadged' should be able to find something there.
[/color]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a good search idea. lol. :cheers:

So because I'm a dumba** tonight. Let's just start a De-Badged thread. Those of you, any color and/any make of Thetas, post your pictures of your ride de-badged for any future user that may want to see what their car will look like!

I'll post mine after this weekend.

Pete

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here is mine debadged

·
Registered
273 Posts
Took all my badges off except the grille and tailgate gmc logo. I replaced them with billet black ones. Along with a bunch of other stuff. Lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
slim8132 said:
I believe I've seen a few guys on here that have de-badged theirs, but I can't seem to find the pictures on a search.
So with that said, who has pics of their de-badged Terrain?

Any colors welcome, however, black or CBM would be preferred! TIA

Pete
My 2013 Terrain Denali is Iridium Metallic :thumb:
http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=761;preview

I cant post a picture here
I have uploaded a few pictures in my gallery Take a look----
look there ---- I can link it, c l i c k that link
Just click on the GALLERY i should be the most recent updated gallery

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2011 Terrain Carbon Black with 20" Foose wheels and 255-40-20 Yokohama and took off all the badges. Will send pics when I am home.

·
Registered
469 Posts
That all black is a good look for the lifted Terrain. I'd guess if you totally de-badged a current Nox/Terrain people would say 'nice looking Kia you got there'. Or one of several others.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts